Cruisers Yachts 3750 named “GoldenEye”
41 ft length over all(LOA)
Bedroom(s) may be used for additional items need for charter, such as life jackets, extra noodles, spare speakers, and tools to correct any issues on charter.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PHOTOS!
Passenger capacity is 20. Good-sized fly bridge with great views from the top , large sun deck on bow, huge uper back deck(easily accommodate 10-15). Interior is wide open with a kitchen(galley), refrigerator and freezer, booth seating in the interior to sit and eat, , 1 bimini shade cover at flybridge, hard top shade over the rear deck Stereo system on this boat is awesome, over 2k watts of amp power, bluetooth connectivity, 12 in Polk Audio subwoofer, and a bunch of 6.5 and 8 inch Kicker LED competition speakers… this stereo gets LOUD!
Boat includes Liquid Force/Connolly Lily Pad, all the noodles and all the adult life jackets you will need.(if children under 13, parents must provide properly fitted life jackets)
Rental times are 11-3pm, and 3:45-7:45pm
To see pricing info, click on “Online Booking” Button at the top of the page
GoldenEye is a fully-optioned yacht with:
20 passengers maximum, not including the captain
- Rocking Polk/Kicker Audio Stereo System with subwoofer(bluetooth connectivity)
- LED lighting throughout the cabin and exterior
- Berths (Sleeping) (2) – front may be used for storage of charter materials
- Full-size Kitchen with sink
- cooktop, microwave – ONLY ON DOCK POWER – NOT ON THE LAKE)
- 10 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Full-size, private bathroom with vacuflush head(not a porta-potti, like on pontoons) – customers love this!
- Spacious Galley with Dinette where you can sit and eat(booth style seating)
- Large Aft Deck with swim platform and easily accessible ladder
- Non-Smoking Interior
- Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Water Heater – ONLY ON DOCK POWER – NOT ON THE LAKE
- Tinted Windows
- Mirror in restroom
- All life jackets, noodles, and lilly pad supplied with your charter! (children under 13 parents need to provide properly fitted life jackets)