Can I book the boat online?
- Yes, please click on the “Book Now” button, or the “Online Booking” buttons that are listed all over the website before calling us. The online booking system is real-time, and up-to-date on availability! Calling or emailing us will have a delay, and you may miss out on your available booking.
Where do the boats pick us up from? ***read carefully***
- The boat “Shaken, Not Stirred” is harbored out of VIP Marina at 16107 Farm to Market Rd 2769 B, Leander, TX 78641. The boat ride over to Devil’s Cove is roughly 10-15 minutes max.
- The boat “Casino Royale” is harbored out of NorthShore Marina at 6612 Lantern View Dr, Jonestown, TX 78645. The boat ride to the cove is only a few minutes. It’s a 10 minute longer drive from downtown, but a shorter trip on the lake to your destination, which means more time playing in the water.
Do the boats come with a captain?
- Yes, all boats come with a captain! 🙂 All our captains are registered with the state as Party Boat Operators! Make sure that the company you book with has registered captains, your safety relies on that!
Why are deposits non-refundable?
- Deposits are non-refundable due to the time it takes to prep these boats for charter. This work happens all during the week, as well the day of the charter, which employees need to be compensated for. Unfortunately we have no control over the weather, and we do our best to reschedule you for another time if it works with your schedule. All of the other companies have a similar policy, if not a more expensive deposit than we do.
Does the boat go to a party cove, or what they call Devil’s Cove?
- Yes! 🙂 99% of our charters want to go to Devil’s Cove for their party. Unlike party barges, we ARE able to anchor in Devil’s Cove and put you right in the middle of the party! 🙂
Do the boats come with coolers and or a refrigerator?
- Shaken, Not Stirred has a 5 cubic foot refrigerator, as well as a huge 260 can+ plus cooler on board. 🙂
- Casino Royale has 2 huge coolers on board, as well as a full-size refrigerator and freezer. 🙂
- Both boats have kitchens, see photos! 🙂
Can we bring floats on board?
- Absolutely! But you will not need them! We supply the boats with tons of life jackets, noodles, as well as a Lilly Pad! 🙂 We do have an electric inflator available on each boat for floats, but again(to be honest), it’s a pain in the ass for you to have to inflate or deflate them at the end of your charter even with an electric pump. 😉
What is the bad weather policy?
- If we have lightning, heavy rains, or dangerous winds, the captain will cancel the charter. If there is a light sprinkle, the boat will still go out on the charter. If the weather starts out nice, then we run into in-climate weather, we will bring the boat back in early, and you will only be charged for the time you were out. Captain makes the call on the weather, not the customer.
If the charter is cancelled due to bad weather, do I get my money back?
- You will get your money back, minus the deposit. There is a lot of time that goes into prepping these yachts before a charter on a weekly basis, so we cannot afford to refund the deposit. If for some reason a charter is cancelled due to weather, if you split the deposit costs between all members of your party, you are only out roughly $15-$20 per head.
Do the boats come with life jackets? Lilly pad? Noodles?
- Yes! All boats are supplied with life jackets for all adults. We do not have life jackets on board for children or infants, and those need to be supplied by the parent, and they need to properly fit! All boats are supplied with a Lilly Pad and noodles for all passengers! 🙂
Who do you recommend for transportation?
- We recommend Uber or Lyft to our customers, and yes, they are timely and go to both marinas. If you would like to transport your whole party via a limo, bus, or van, make sure to check out our “Transportation to Lake Travis” page for other options.
Do I we have to sign any waivers?
- Yes, all passengers MUST sign a Release of Liability Waiver, and the person booking the boat will have to sign a Damage Waiver. If the boat is damaged, you are liable for the price of the parts, repair, plus $100.00. If your party trashes the boat, you are subject to a $200 clean up fee, so respect our business and our property.
Is there a restroom on board?
- YES! 🙂 98% of the party boats do NOT come equipped with a restroom on board! ALL OUR BOATS HAVE PRIVATE RESTROOMS! 🙂