Like Us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/laketravisyachtrentals
Reservations: (512) 981-6409 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL BEFORE SCHEDULING OF THE BOAT!
A quick getaway for vacation has never been easier with our yacht for rent. Book your next
charter and escape for your special event, or holiday to Lake Travis. All yacht/boat charters
include a captain. Our yacht rental on Lake Travis can be completely customized with additional
amenities to improve your overall yacht rental experience. Make Your holidays unforgettable and
enjoy on the water. Our yacht is assured to fulfill even your most challenging party
Feel free to copy this text and send to your guests as well.
Deposit can be made through Venmo or Paypal
Deposit of $250 required
Minimum of 3 week cancellation required!
1. Each passenger must sign a release of liability waiver, no exceptions!
2. The boat is to be operated by the captain supplied only
3. No smoking in cockpit, cabin or bow(front) of boat. You can smoke on the swim platform when
the boat is not in transit. Any damage done to boat from smoking will be assumed by the renter.
4. Absolutely no feminine products are to be flushed down the toilet. The marine waste systems
instantly plug. If system jams, renter is liable for costs to repair.
5. No pets, silly string, glitter, or confetti is allowed onboard. All of these cause an extensive
amount of cleaning and staining on the boat.
6. If anyone is under the age of 21 and are going to consume alcohol, they need to be
accompanied by a parent(Captain will check IDs)
7. We allow people to party hard and drink, but if you are heavily intoxicated and having trouble in
the water, We will pull you out of the water. We have never had anyone drown under our watch,
and we don’t plan on that ever happening. We have pulled people before, but later they thanked us
for doing it when they sobered.
What to bring:
Android or Ipod devices – we have the connections for blue tooth and plugin devices(don’t forget your cords)
Lifejackets for anybody 12 and under
Food and alcohol, we prefer no glass bottles other than for liquor(just to keep everyone’s feet safe)
Utensils such as paper plates, cups, plastic silverware
Ice (we have a big cooler on board)
What not to bring:
No silly spray
No bubble machines
These will stain the boat and you will subsequently be charged for the damages that occur